Monday, June 27, 2011

Applique' Jon-Jon Details

As all sewers know, putting buttons on an outfit MUST be the hardest part, because we certainly put that little task off! Since Anna and Christian are still visiting, I am basically getting no sewing none, but I did manage to get the Jon-Jon finished.

I do so little machine applique' that I usually wait until Anna is around and we can do it together. Most people are surprised that I have not mastered the embroidery aspects of the sewing machine, but we all have to be good at something and I choose to let this be Anna's area.

We all decided that you can't help but smile when you look at the appliqued lobster on this summer Jon-Jon! The lobster came from Bunnycup Embroidery, one of our favorite websites.

Are you getting in summer sewing done?

Michie'

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is precious. Thanks for the embroidery site tip. Another great site is www.swakembroidery.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails