Monday, March 8, 2010

Need More Time to Shop!

We arrived at the Stitchin' Post in plenty of time for me to go in and introduce myself, find our hotel, rest, have an anniversary dinner, and be back in time for my evening class. As I got out of the car, I heard someone squeal and say, "Look at the window display! It looks like Spring!" I looked around to see who was so excited over pretty clothes and the promise of Spring. It was me!



I stepped into the shop and to my right, were displays of fabric and my Trunk Show garments.

To my left, was a beautiful display case full of baskets of laces and trims.


I could have spent an hour just sitting on the floor looking through a case of some of the prettiest heirloom garments I have ever seen.


I hardly need to mention the amount of fabric, ribbon, and buttons that I needed to look at. Each morning, as I left the hotel to go and teach my class for the day, I said, "Don't forget, I need time to shop!"



For those of you, who need me to post a blog everyday, (You know who you are) this one was for you! And, for those of you who care, IF the weather holds, and IF the Air Force is on schedule, he will leave Iraq TODAY!


Michie'

3 comments:

Laura said...

I pray everything will go as scheduled!

Karen said...

Oh, I am so glad that he comes home today! I have said prayers for him! I am a 'lurker' on your blog but I just had to say how happy I am for you. All your beautiful garments looked lovely in the displays, too!

Jan M said...

It is a day later, so I hope he is well on his way home to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails