Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Baby Duck Diaper Shirt Part 1

Really cute fabric deserves a really cute pattern. I purchased the baby duck fabric from wendyschoesdesigns, and the butterscotch gingham was already in my fabric stash.

The diaper shirt and cover were made using pattern #109. The diaper shirt was adapted using the same technique as the bias trimmed daygown. The shirt is sleeveless and trimmed with gingham.

After the shirt was finished, I decided that it needed a little more color, so I added a small pocket from pattern #118.

* Don't forget to enter the Free Giveaway drawing! Keep those comments coming!

Michie'


2 comments:

Laurie said...

That is ADORABLE!!! I love it! You have just inspired me to use my little duck print fabric that I have in my stash! Thank "sew" much for sharing!

Emily M said...

The set is so cute! Your creations are inspiring me to plan some more projects.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails